Distance: 4,5 km
Total elevation gain: 220 m
Estimated time: 30 min
PSingletrack percentage: 70 %
Starting points: Igriés (track)
Route type: Loop trail
Physical difficulty: High
Technical difficulty: High
Water sources: Igriés
Recommended season: All year round.
This is the first official Olimpic Cross Country circuit in Aragón. It seeks to be a training place for local and foreign cyclists, and also a spot for XCO races and events.
The XCO races take place in closed circuits between 4 km and 6 km long and the cyclists must complete several laps. They usually have demanding climbs up and some singletrack descents with natural and artificial obstacles like gaps or rocky sections. Almost every type of mountain bike is suitable for the circuit, but it’s important for the biker to be fit enough and to have good technical skills.
XCO is the only mountain bike Olympic modality, come along and try it!
Placeta Alta nº2 Arbaniés (Huesca)974 262 343
66 9733 008
C/Parque 36 2ºA Huesca (Huesca)974 229 870
Hotel Pedro I de Aragón
Calle del Parque, 34. Huesca (Huesca)974 220 300
690 679 915
Posada Abadía de Sietamo
C/ Alta, 10. Sietamo (Huesca)974 260 805
626 033 466
- Igriés pine forest.
- XC Circuit.
- A visit to the XC circuit can be combined with other singletrack descents from the pine forest, all of them marked.
- Motor vehicles and motorbikes are forbidden in the circuits and singletracks.
- Please don’t ride aggressively and avoid unnecessary sudden brakings in the circuit in order to maintain it in good shape.
- The cross country circuit and the nearby singletracks are shared with hikers and horses. If you meet a hiker in the route please give way.
- Don’t throw any kind of waste in the forest.
- The itinerary is perfectly posted from Igriés village, the circuit loop starting about 750 m from there.
- There’s an explanatory panel at the beginning of the circuit, another one at the swimming pool and a last one in the upper acces to the circuit.