- Remember to wear a helmet even when riding uphill.
- Downhill riding requires the use of knee and elbow pads to prevent injuries.
- When riding on a paved road use the right side of the road. Respect the traffic rules.
- Try to avoid riding on a paved road if it’s dark. When doing it remember to use high- visibility clothing as well as front and back light.
- Be cautious when riding on a gravel road. To fall when riding over 30km/h may cause serious injuries.
- Get some information before starting and choose the ride depending on your technical skills and fitness level.
- Dink and eat properly during the ride. The water flowing in high mountain areas have no minerals enough to recover the organism losses. Sports drinks and supplements are recommended for long rides.
- Remember to check your bike before starting. Mechanical difficulties may cause an accidente.
- If you often practice MTB we highly recommend you to get an insurance to cover the cost of treatment and rescue in case of accident. This advice is specially important for enduro and downhill riders. Local sports federations provide this service.
B-GUARA and partners are not responsible of the risk asociated to MTB riding such as falling, orienteering mistakes and non responsible practices. They shall not be liable for any misuse of routes or possible negligences committed by users.
Rides must be aware of their own physical and technical conditions being responsable of their own choices when selecting the different routes.
All routes are opened to vehicles, animals and hikers.